but never isolated!
Discovery is approximately 15 minutes east of the Salt Lake Valley and northwest of Old Town Park City.
This location allows residents to be in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah’s business center, in less time than it takes many of the residents of the Salt Lake suburbs. This makes Discovery close to 80% of Utah’s population and employment along with four of the top five universities in the state.
Why Discovery Ridge?
- 72 acres of wooded land with a stream running through
- Just about 15 minute drive to Park City’s Main Street
- 75% of the community is left as open space
- Park City School District
- Snyderville Basin Zip Code 84098
- Outdoor, Mountain Lifestyle
- Less than 15 Minutes east of the Salt Lake Valley
Pedestrian Access and Connectivity Exhibit
- 5′ Sidewalk
- 8′ Asphalt Trail
- Existing SBRD Trail Roadway Crossing
- Roadway Crossing
- Future Hiking Trails Designed and Installed By SBRD
- School Access Only for Future Toll Canyon Trails
- Primitive Trails